Thursday 4 October 2007

Back from Hiatus...

I'm back!

Well, it’s been six months.

I haven’t written in this blog for six whole months. I can hardly believe it. You stop writing for a weekend or something and the next thing you know, half a year’s gone by.

Although an AWFUL lot has happened and over the course of the last six months, I haven’t exactly felt like being the submissive little lady-slut and instead have just been struggling through life and all the bollocks it throws up at you. The whole sexy slave thing was completely adorable while it was going on, but like the best of things, it can’t last forever.

But anyway. I would LOVE to get back into writing this blog, so I guess I’d better explain everything that’s been going on for the last six months. But be prepared. It’ll take a while.

I’ve been trying to write it all down and so far, it’s over 5,000 words in length! So I’ll split it into neat little chapters for ease of consumption.

No comments: