Thursday 11 October 2007

How I've Spent the last Six Months Part Six

After that, it took precisely fifteen seconds to eject Darren from my hotel room.

Here’s the conversation we had.

“Out!”

“But…”

“Out!”

“But…”

Bundled clothes were jammed into his hands. Cute little white body was pushed forcibly towards the door.

“Oh, and Darren? If you tell ANYBODY about this…”

I didn’t need to finish that sentence. I hit ‘play’ on my mobile phone and we both listened to Darren’s girlish cries of: “YES! Yes! I want Matt to fuck me! I want to suck him! I want to swallow his spunk!”

Darren was blushing. And I mean EVERY INCH of him was blushing. He went from ‘pale and interesting’ to beetroot red in about half a second.

The door slammed shut.


The drive home the following day was conducted in absolute silence.

Darren didn’t say a word. He sat there like a prim little schoolgirl all the way home from Birmingham. I imagine part of it was embarrassment. The rest was probably an extremely sore arse.

And me?

I was feeling rotten.

I mean, not only had I just cheated on my husband (although I was under the impression he was cheating on me at the same time) I’d also just ‘outed’ and defiled the youngest member of my sales team. There I was, meant to be ‘Little Kitty Slave’ the submissive lady-slut and in the end I wind up being the complete opposite.

So I drove home with conflicting feelings of shame, arousal, guilt and disgust. And I’d thrown away my beloved little rabbit. Even though I’d scrubbed it and cleaned it and washed it a dozen times, it would never quite feel the same now that it had done it’s business up a boy’s bum.

No comments: