Monday 21 July 2008

Blast from the Past...

Before I went on my extended hiatus, I wrote this post. I just never got around to posting it...

>>>

One thing we both seemed to realize pretty quickly was that we were going to keep the baby. Neither of us discussed the possibility of an abortion. I mean, I am the MOST LAPSED CATHOLIC anyway, but my Italian parents had drilled enough of the dogma into me and Hubby? I don’t know. He just seemed to come to terms with it. Not overjoyed at the prospect of a little monster growing inside his wife’s lovebox, but certainly not horrified by it. I honestly think this was when I realize he DID love me after all.

So we worked at it.

Hubby went off for his first week in Paris and I continued my job. And it was weird.

My hormones were all over the place. One minute I’d be yelling at Darren and Matt (vive la change, as Hubby would have translated) and then I’d be sitting in my office crying. It didn’t help that I came home to a silent, cold house and I couldn’t even enjoy a glass of chardonnay. My poor little unborn bastard (or bitch) was going to be a tee-total baby.

I’ll tell you one thing, though. Absence does make the heart grow fonder.

After that first week, I drove to London and picked Hubby up from the Eurostar and he met me with a big hug and a kiss (and he smelt awful.) He’d brought flowers and a big bag from Galleries Lafayette and it was honestly the most romantic I’d ever seen him.

That night he had a lovely pasta dinner and Hubby put on some cool jazz and I unwrapped a bunch of parcels he’d bought me. Jewelry. A knocked off Louis Vitton purse (I’d have preferred the real thing) and a sexy black negligee/teddy thing. We soaked in a bathtub brimming with bubbles and then I let Hubby slather my wet body with baby oil.

I was feeling fat and horrible due to my raging hormones, but Hubby had never seemed more into me. His big hands rubbed the oil into my shoulders and back. He caressed my heavy breasts and round tummy. As he rubbed my bottom I felt his hard-on poking me in the small of my back.

Soon I was glistening and relaxed – and Hubby looked like he had a thick, foot-long salami pointing angrily from his crotch.

Still moist from the bath, I took his hand and led him into the bedroom. We encircled each other like dogs, curling onto the covers like a tan (that’s me) and white (that’s him) ying-yang symbol.

I’ve never been a fan of sixty-nine. I’m very short and spanning the distance from crotch-to-mouth is quite an effort. Tonight, though, I felt flexible and focused. Lying next to my husband’s hot, damp skin, I stared at his magnificent cock and felt his rough hands part my thighs.

Soon his was literally eating me alive. I heard the wet slobber of his lips and tongue on my freshly shaven punani (I had done some forward planning.) My clit strummed like a guitar string.

Hubby pointedly hadn’t gone down on me since I revealed my infidelity. Tonight, I realized it had been worth the wait. His strong, powerful licks and slurps were well-placed. What was different was his new enthusiasm. It reminded me of Darren, desperately slurping and licking in a pathetic attempt to please me. Hubby had that same passion and enthusiasm – except his nimble tongue knew exactly where to go to get a result.

Squirming with pleasure, I opened my mouth wide and gobbled up his straining cock.

Oh, it was amazing. Hot skin on skin. Saliva dribbling wetly from both ends of us. I closed my eyes as I worked, swallowing his shaft deep into my mouth. My fingers caressed his taut balls. My little finger wiped up a stray trickle of saliva and wetly penetrated by husband’s tight little bum.

That forced a happy groan from him, which rippled wetly into my pussy. His fingers dug into my round arse. His thumb slipped effortlessly inside me, deep inside to rub my g-spot. Within seconds, he was coaxing me to a delicious orgasm.

I shuddered in bliss, gasping for oxygen around the big, throbbing fuck-stick buried in my esophagus. I plunged my finger up his backside until he groaned. His cock swelled tremendously and then I felt my throat swell with saltiness. Spurt after spurt, deep into the back of my mouth. Like a dutiful LittleKittySlave, I swallowed every gooey glob.

Licking my salty lips, I snuggled up obediently and fell right to sleep.

No comments: