Friday 25 July 2008

The First Adventure Part Three

I have never been fucked so hard as I was that night.

Hubby literally dragged me up the stairs and threw me onto the bed.

“Not so rough,” I told him. “The baby….”

But he wasn’t listening and he didn’t seem to care.

Off came his jeans. He left his shirt on. Jutting out underneath was his erection and it looked thicker and harder and more straining than I’d ever seen it before.

Because of my round belly, I couldn’t lie on my tummy any more, so Hubby had me on my side, one leg stretched out and the other bent at the hip and knee – so he could straddle my leg and enter me from behind. Even though I was soaking wet after giving Laurent his blowjob, it hurt when Hubby forced himself into me because his dick was so hard and straining.

The bed creaked. The headboard banged against the wall. My big boobs bounced back and forth like jelly.

It took him seconds before the grunting began. Then, pulling himself from my pussy, Hubby got up onto his knees over me and rapidly jerked off his throbbing erection, splattering me with burning hot spurts of cum.

It was only after he’d rubbed out the last drops of his sticky load that his breathing slowed.

I was lying there on my side, panting, covered in globs of cum.

I hadn’t come again. I hadn’t even come close. Hubby had just used me to get off.

When he flopped back onto the bed, I turned around.

“Can you pass me a towel?”

“No,” he grinned crookedly, using one hand to rub his sperm into my skin. “You’re staying like that all night.”

And I did.

Which isn’t as sexy as it sounds. Hot cum quickly dries to cold, clammy damp spots and I was covered in them.

Nobody likes to sleep in the wet spot! Least of all BE the wet spot!

No comments: