Tuesday 12 August 2008

Tired...

Sorry about the lack of posts - and the fact that most of them are pictures. As you can imagine, with a lil' baby around it's VERY difficult to find the time to blog. It's especially difficult to find the time to do sexy things and then blog about them.

I think I'd been talking about Laurent and the first time my Hubby succeeded in sharing me with another man - and that was a pretty exciting and sexy time. More happened than just what I wrote. I mean, on that Friday night, I got naked and on my hands and knees and gave Laurent a long and sloppy blowjob... Then Hubby took me upstairs and fucked me roughly... Then the next morning I had unprotected sex with Laurent and let him cum inside me and...

That was what I was going to write...

Yep, it looked like Hubby had a fetish he hadn't exactly been open about. I'd never really thought much about the fact that he sometimes dove down between my legs and ate me out after he'd cum inside me... I thought that was his way of being attentive.

But when I've got some other man's cum inside me, it seemed really gross and wrong and just a little bit gay, to be honest.

Anyway. More on that later. Let me tell you about the rest of the weekend.

Well, on Saturday, Laurent got up, had a shower and headed off to London. He ended up meeting a friend there and staying the night, so I didn't get to see him again until he came back on Sunday evening.

No comments: