Saturday 24 February 2007

Brown Eye Blues

Tonight, Hubby made me do either the sexiest, or the grossest thing ever.

He had a long hot soak in a bath and then came into the bedroom all fragrant and clean. He got onto his hands and knees, his arse stuck into the air, and told me to rim him.

He wanted me to kiss and lick his arsehole.

I would have been totally grossed out by that, but he had just bathed. Plus, Hubby had fed me half a bottle of wine earlier.

Anyway. While he was on his hands and knees, I cupped his balls and stroked his hard on with my hands while my tongue slurped, licked and teased his crinkled pink arsehole.

It tasted fine. Like soap, to be honest.

And he must have liked it, because within a couple of minutes his dick was spurting onto the sheets. The combination of my tongue on his butt and my fingers on his dick brought Hubby to orgasm in double quick time.

Afterwards, I felt thoroughly disgusted with myself. I’d just spent five minutes French kissing my husband’s wrinkly arsehole. But I felt so deliciously submissive and slutty, it made me want to do it all over again,

No comments: