Friday 23 February 2007

Gang Bang I think not...

Well, my first week as a slave comes to a close.

It’s had highlights… and it’s had the opposite of highlights. I’m not sure what they’re supposed to be. Lowlights? Doesn’t exactly sound right.

Anyway. The highlights have to be when everything worked out right. I was a slave, Hubby was my master and the relationship was clearly established.

The other night was the best. I’d said something bitchy to him and before I knew it, Hubby had tied my up with belts and dressing-gown cords and laid me out on the bed. For the next fifteen minutes he pounded hell out of my arse with a leather strap, sodomized me roughly with a vibrator and then coaxed me to orgasm with his thumb on my g-spot and his fingers tickling my clit.

As I lay there, kicking and struggling, I was in heaven. Seriously, I thought I’d melt like honey into the sheets.

Then there were the lowlights. Like when Hubby fed me one too many glasses of wine and I spent the evening berating him. Targeting the fact that Hubby doesn’t earn as much as me is the quickest route to deflating his erection you’ve ever seen.

But on the whole, it went well.

It’s been a learning curve. And I’ve learned.

I’ve learned that the most important thing is to give in. You see, I’m a fucking stubborn bitch. I love to fight and argue. But that’s entirely incompatible with being a slave. It was only when Master took it into his own hands and slapped the crap out of my arse that I shut up for once.

I need to do that more often. I need to just BE submissive. Instead, if I’m not quite in the right train of mind, I treat this like a game. I’m a total fucking bitch even though he’s got his thumb up my bum and is slapping my arse like it’s a bongo drum.

I’ve got to learn to be a slave and rule number one is SURRENDER.

Anyway. As the week comes to a close, I have to admit one thing turns me on. Hubby got me SO hot when he was talking about sharing me. I’ve decided now the hottest thing in the world would be if he got six of his well hung friends around to fuck the shit out of me. THEN I’d be submissive.

Submissive and probably fucked half to death… Oh, but a gang-bang. A great big gooey gangbang, with a bunch of men screwing me and cumming in me and covering me in sperm. Wow. I’ve flicked my bean thinking of that a couple of times since Hubby came up with the fantasy.

The problem is, Hubby doesn’t exactly have six well hung friends. He’s a bit of a geek and if you think he’s bad, you should see his friends. I don’t think being fucked silly by six skinny nerds high-fiving over Star Trek reruns has the same appeal.

But Hubby’s different. I wouldn’t have married him if he was a geek.

He’s pleasantly surprised me so far. The bondage and the whip was pretty hot stuff. Maybe, if getting me fucked by another guy is SO important to him, he’ll actually arrange it and do it RIGHT.

I can dream, can’t I?

Anyway. It’s Friday night and I have to get back to my slave duties.

No comments: