Thursday 22 February 2007

Bondage

Now I like a little bondage.

Bondage is probably the most important part of my slave/master relationship.

Master ties me up. Not just because he's a kinky fucker who likes to do that sort of thing, but because if he ties me up I can't do anything about the stuff he does to me.

I am supposed to be a submissive little sex slut, but I have had problems adjusting to that rule. And tying me up seems to be an effective way of making me do the things I choose not to.

Hubby wants me to suck his cock, and I don't want to.

If he ties me up, I can't help it.

Hubby wants me to lick his balls...

If he ties me up, he forces me to.

Hubby wants to shove his cock up my ass.

And I buck, and kick, and scream, and curse... But if I've got my wrists ties behind my back, there's nothing I can do about it.

So bondage is not just a kinky little extra. It's kind of the important 'thing' that makes the rest of my slave training come together. If Hubby... I mean Master... can tie me up, he can do whatever the hell he wants to me. And, at the end of the day, that's what I promised I'd let him do.

So I have been sold on bondage. I am a stroppy, difficult, struggling cow, but I am sold that tying me up is the only way I'll learn and it's the only way I'll do what he wants.

But how he ties me up is a big issue.

Handcuffs hurt.

Handcuffs are nasty things and cause bruises on wrists and ankles. For a short period, it's fine. But on the long term, bondage with handcuffs is not compatible with being the beautiful, bruise free sex goddess I know I am.

Rope?

Now rope is sexy.

Silk rope is sexy and malleable. Next to soft, white, virginal skin, there's nothing sexier than rope. And rope, when you tie somebody up, is a teasing, taunting bond that gives just enough to promise escape... But is tough enough to keep you bound.

So when you're planning bondage, I'd recommend rope. It's certainly kept me where Hubby wants me... :-)

No comments: