Tuesday 20 February 2007

Giving Me Away

Master’s been pretty explicit in his fantasies the last few days.

Slavery wise, things are going great. Obedient as always, I pause outside the front door when I come home and slip on my collar (which I always keep in my handbag – caused a few raised eyebrows when it fell out while I was fumbling for some gum.)

At home, I leave my clothes neatly folded by the front door and spend the entire time naked.

Hubby… I mean Master… gets his dinner micro-waved for him every night and I obediently supply him with a blowjob or fuck before bed.

But this happy honeymoon period can’t last.

Because I’ve discovered what really turns Hubby on, and it’s got me all jittery. But in a good way. Like when you’re anticipating that first slap on your backside. There are butterflies in my stomach and my mouth goes all dry, but my pussy starts throbbing like it’s got a pulse.

It all started Sunday night, when I was on my knees obediently giving Hubby his early evening blowjob.

Now, before I got into slave mode, blowjobs were purely a Christmas and birthday thing. I guess that’s why Master’s been demanding them at least once a day since we started out little Master/Slave relationship.

And I’m getting pretty good at them. The secret is loads of spit. Seriously, so much saliva it dribbles down his balls.

Anyway. There I was, seven inches of throbbing man-meat obediently lodged in my mouth, one hand between my legs, rubbing my moist cunt to a second orgasm, the second hand cupping his balls and sliding my little finger up to the knuckle in Hubby’s arsehole.

That’s when he starts to get verbal.

“God, you look so sexy doing that…”

Cue an extra little slurp and another gush of moisture between my legs.

“God,” Hubby moaned, “I would love to see you sucking some other guy’s cock.”

And that was what caused problems.

There was a gush of moisture in my pussy – in fact I came, totally without warning… But did I just hear him right? He wants me to blow somebody else.

“Oh fuck, yeah,” Hubby’s eyes were closed. “I’d love to watch you give a hot, sloppy blowjob to some other guy. I’d like to pimp out your slutty mouth,” He thought I had a slutty mouth? Damn, my blowjob technique must have improved. “I’d like to watch you slurping on another massive dick.”

The submissive streak in me started to get really turned on. I did promise to be his sexual slave – a total slave. Did this mean I had to do whatever he asked? Even if it involved doing it to other people?

“You know what would really turn me on, though?” Hubby’s voice was ragged. “I’d like to watch you sucking me dick just as you are now, with your naked arse stuck out like that.”

Obediantly, I stuck my big rump up in the air like he’d demanded.

“I’d like to watch some other guy,” Hubby continued, “grab those cheeks of yours and spread your pussy wide.”

I strummed my clit even as I deep throated his cock. I think orgasm number three was on the cards.

“He’d have a massive dick,” my master rasped, “and he’d slid it inch by inch into your sopping pussy.”

Right now, with my arse stuck up in the air, I think I could have loved to have been fucked. Rubbing my clit was good… But I wanted to feeling of something big and hard and hot inside of me.

“I’d like to see you getting fucked from both ends,” Hubby continued. “I’d like to see him pound you so hard your butt jiggled.”

I wiggled my butt, just for his pleasure.

“Oh, yeah!” Hubby’s eyes lit up. “You’d do that! You’d grind that arse of yours on his big dick and make him cum.”

Hubby’s got throbbed.

“I’d like to see him spurt a huge load right inside of you,” he gasped. “I’d like to see you dripping with cum from both… both…”

Suddenly, he was grabbing my head in his hands.

“Oh fuck! You little slut!”

My mouth was flooded with cum.

I struggled to swallow it all as my own orgasm washed over me. I didn’t do a very good job. As it happened, most of his sperm poured out of my mouth and down my chin. It was a creamy flood!
*******

Some time later, I lay beside Master listening to his soft breathing.

I stared up at the ceiling and considered his little fantasy.

It’s not the first time he’d mentioned watching somebody else fuck me… But I suddenly realised that this little Master/Slave game could make those fantasies come true.

How did I feel about that? About the thought of getting fucked by a strange man. Maybe more than one… At the same time.

Yep, even as Hubby snored beside me, I rubbed out a forth orgasm.

The thing that did it for me was Hubby telling me about the guy cumming inside of me. That turned me on like you wouldn’t believe.

I’m not on the pill and Hubby gets to blow his load inside me maybe once a month, when I’m convinced I’m safe.

But being a slave wasn’t anything to do with being safe.

I was entrusting every decision to Hubby. Including who I fuck… And how they fuck me…

The thought of some stranger spurting cum inside me was almost enough to make me cum. The thought of getting more than one load inside my thirsty cunt.

Oh, God.

Still gasping, I fell right to sleep.

*******

And now I’m left with the post-coital reality of it.

Am I willing to actually go through with something like that, if Hubby ever gets his act together to arrange it?

Would I really let him give me to another man?

Did my submissiveness really mean I’d let some stranger blow his wad inside me?

On the face of it, there wasn’t a chance. At best, I’d wind up pregnant with a stranger’s baby. At worst, I could catch some disease.

But I figured I didn’t need to worry about it until it happened – and with my Hubby’s record – he couldn’t arrange a piss up in a brewery – I doubted it would ever happen.

But damn, could I get off imagining it!

No comments: