Sunday 18 February 2007

Disciplinary Proceedings

The Master slave relationship has been going on less that 48 hours, but we already hit a small obstacle.

For the second night, I slept wearing the collar and woke up this morning warm, snug and happy. And immediately Hubby… sorry, Master… shook me awake.

“Today,” he told me, “you will spend the entire day naked.”

“Well, switch the fucking central heating on,” I told him. I was wearing a camisole and thong and I was freezing as it was.

But apparently, dear readers, a snappy comeback is conduct unbecoming of a slave.

“What did you just say?”

I think this was the first test of our Master/Slave relationship and Hubby… sorry, Master… would have blown the whole thing if he’d let me get away with it.

Maybe that’s why I was doing it. I’m a manipulative little bitch sometimes.

Anyway. He didn’t.

I’m proud of him. Master yanked back the covers and I felt the cold chill hit me. We really ought to stop being cheapskates and put the central heating on.

“Okay,” Master said, very firmly. “We better set some ground rules, Slave. From now on, you can keep your smart little asides to yourself, understood?”

I nodded.

“Get your arse out of bed and go and stand by the wall.”

Pouting I did as I was told.

“No,” he snapped. “Over there, by the window.”

I shuffled over to the window.

Master climbed out of bed himself and yanked back the curtains.

Now this I didn’t exactly like, because suddenly I was standing against the window with the entire town able to look in at me.

“Stick your bum out,” Hubby breathed in my ear.

I wiggled my arse, which looked pretty damn sexy in a thong. I jauntily stuck it out at him. And Slap!

His palm made contact against my right arse cheek and the fat jiggled painfully.

I must have leapt forward three inches, my big breasts pressing themselves against the icy glass.

Slap! Slap! Slap!

Three times his hand stung my butt cheeks, landing two firm slaps on each buttock. I gripped the window sill, by boobs and cheek pressed against the glass.

“Right then,” Hubby… I mean Master… warned me. “Are you done with the witty jokes?”

I nodded.

“Get out of your clothes.”

“But the window…” I was painfully aware that Mrs Monroe, down in 23, was pottering about in her garden. Nosy old bitch.

Slap!

“Out of them! Now!”

My butt must have been glowing red by this point. Obedinatly I wiggled out of my thong and kicked it aside. I lifted my camisole and by big boobs swung free.

I stood naked by the window, shivering.

“Good,” the was a curiously detached hunger to Master’s voice. “Excellent.”

He kicked aside my ankles, spreading my legs. I moment later, I gasped as I felt his cold fingers reach between my thighs and touch my cunt.

So the rest of the me was fucking freezing, but the spanks and his authoritative voice had made me moist.

His fingers sunk inside me and I moaned, leaning forward until my tits were pressed against the glass again.

I heard the rustling of material as Master yanked down his boxer shorts. Then I felt something hard nose around the entrance to my pussy.

The horny little bastard must have got a hard on spanking me.

Without any foreplay, Hubby guided his knobhead to my moist pussy and pushed. There was a moment’s resistance, but then I opened up and he sunk deep inside of me.

It was rougher and quicker than I liked it, but the urgency was very sexy. I groaned, closing my eyes.

Pressed against the glass, my bum stuck out obscenely, Hubby then proceeded to fuck me, hard and fast.

Although my face was pressed against the glass, I could see Mrs Monroe peeking up at me from her back garden, watching the girl with the big boobs pressed against the glass, he Hubby grunting and thrusting from behind her.

Shocked, she scurried on inside.

Hubby was groaning deeply. His breath was ragged. I knew he was close to cumming, which disappointed me since I think I’d have only been a few minutes behind him.

“Don’t cum in me,” I warned. I’m not on the pill anymore and it’s about the right time of the month to get a neatly knocked up slave instead of just an obedient one.

Slap!

His hand impacted with my thigh. Hot tears spurted out of my eyes and rolled down my cheek.

His breath was hot in my ear: “What have I told you about giving me orders, Slave?”

His cock swelled up inside of me. If he could just hold out a moment or two longer, I was sure I’d be able to ride the coattails and get to cum too.

But, oh shit! I think he was going to cum in me!

I felt my orgasm flowing the wrong way, as the implication of getting knocked up by my Hubby hit me. Oh, sure, it was all fucking sexy while he was pounding the shit out of me with our neighbours watching. But I had a job. I was the breadwinner. I seriously wasn’t ready to get pregnant.

“Don’t,” I warned him. “Don’t cum in me!”

Slap! Slap! Two more stinging handprints on my bum.

He grabbed a big fistful of my hair and yanked my hair back. Then Hubby’s voice was loud in my ear, his rasping breath making my neck wet.

“If I want to cum in you, Slave,” he groaned, just seconds away from cumming, “I will do. And you’ll like it, okay?”

Oh God. My orgasm was back. Just one yank on my hair and my pussy gushed and my clit throbbed. And like that, his swollen dick was rubbing deliciously against my g-spot.

“Okay,” I groaned, just sinking into the moment. “Okay, just cum in me. Cum on me.” I closed my eyes. “Do whatever you want, Master.”

He groaned. He was cumming, I swear.

Just as my orgasm was about it hit, I felt Hubby slide his dick out of my dripping cunt and then scalding hot spurts of cum burnt my ass.

“Oh fuck,” he was groaning, wanking himself off over my bum. “Oh, Christ.”

I stood there, pressed against the glass. My cheek and boobs were icy cold. Hot globs of cum were like lava on my arse. My clit throbbed.

I lowered one hand and touched my clit and mercifully, I came.

My orgasm hit me and I shuddered and groaned just as Hubby was squeezing the last of his impressive load off over my buttocks.

We stood there gasping for a second.

God. I felt great. I hadn’t had an orgasm for weeks and that felt blissful. I was tingling. But already the hot cum was cooling, feeling sticky and uncomfortable on my bum.

“I’m going to get a towel,” I told Master.

“No,” he pressed me against the glass. “I told you I’d keep you naked all day,” he hissed, “and you’ll wear my cum all day too, understood?”

The whole thought grossed me out. But it made my tingling pussy throb.

“Now go downstairs,” Hubby hissed hotly into my ear, “and make me some breakfast.”

No comments: