Saturday 17 February 2007

A Pimp by any other Name...

Well, this weekend started what Hubby has been calling ‘training.’
I slept in my collar for the first time last night and from the moment I woke up today, I was under strict orders to be in slave mode.

That in itself was fun – but Hubby and I did come across our first problem. What on earth did I call him?

‘Hubby’ is hardly a very authoritative term. His real name is even worse. For anonymity’s sake, I can’t tell you what Hubby’s Christian name is, but it’s firmly in the ‘Tim,’ ‘Toby’ and ‘Ronald’ mode.

Can you imagine? “Do me harder, Toby! I want to swallow your cum, Toby!”

We needed a name.

Hubby, nerd that he is (I’m taking a short break from wearing the collar, so I can be honest about hubby’s nerdity,) wanted to be called “The Man.”

Like, you know. “Who’s the man?”

And we’d just seen that film with Samuel L. Jackson and as much as I love my Hubby and am willing to submit myself sexually to him – he’s nowhere near cool enough to pull off “The Man.”

This whole collar thing wouldn’t last five minutes. I’d be sniggering so much I’d accidentally snort his cum out of my nose.

The second suggestion was “Pimp.”

And I know my Hubby loved that one. He just loved the idea of the pimp coat and hat and I’ve got a feeling the idea of “pimping me out” rates pretty highly on his list of fantasies. But it was all a bit too much like an episode of Scrubs for me.

Finally, along the lines of "Who's the Man," he came up with "Daddy."

Like, "Who's your Daddy?"

And this one went down like a lead balloon. I mean, if he's not "The Man," he's hardly qualified to be "The Daddy."

So when he demanded: "Who's your Daddy?" I yelled: "A little guy from Napoli."

Because my Dad's from Napoli. Just to clarify.

Anyway. Having ruled those three out, we eventually decided to just go with 'Master.'

He’s my master. I’m his little Kitty slave.

That seemed fair enough. It’s not exactly original, but until Hubby and I have tried this lifestyle for a bit, it’ll have to do.

Hubby has told me that he will be* changing his name down the line (most probably to Pimp, the geek,) but for the moment, I convinced him to stick with the more mundane.

* You can see he's got his 'Master' assertiveness going already!

No comments: